“Productive Aging: Octogenarians Passing On Our Wisdom”
Four panelists will address questions such as:
- What are the best decisions I made in my life?
- What one choice would I change, if I could do it over again?
- What interests and concerns have changed over the years/
- What do I get pleasure from now?
- How do I engage social justice issues in the 21st century: as a person of color, a female, a male, a senior citizen?
- What preparations have I made for my own death?
Panelists: Elaine Breslaw, PhD (History); Argentine Craig, PhD (Applied Behavioral Science/Human Development; Stephen Meskin, PhD (Mathematics), Gordon Stills, MS (Education Administration)