As of May 20, 2018, the Baltimore Ethical Society is located at 2521 St. Paul Street at the Village Learning Place in the Charles Village neighborhood in north central Baltimore City, near the intersection of Saint Paul and 25th Streets.
The following buses stop directly across from the society:
- City Link Silver, runs from Curtis Bay to Johns Hopkins University & Morgan State University (operates 24 hours)
- Local Link 95, runs from Inner Harbor to Roland Park (operates weekday peak only)
- Charm City Circulator Purple Route, runs from Johns Hopkins University to Federal Hill (operates daily)
The following buses run nearby the society:
- Local Link 21, runs from Woodberry to Canton Crossing (operates daily)
- Local Link 51, runs from Inner Harbor to Towson (operates daily)
- Local Link 94, runs from Sinai Hospital to Fort McHenry (operates daily)
Parking is available on the street in front of the building and across the street at 2510 St. Paul street. We have use of the parking spaces whose numbers include a “V”. On Sundays only, we also have permission to use the spaces marked with a “D” and the parking lot at the PNC Bank on E. 25th Street between Charles and St. Paul.
Handicapped access is available at the rear of the building. Enter the property through the iron gate at the left of the building.